Please review the Application Procedures and Rating Criteria (.doc) before completing your application.
You will need:
- Application (.doc) signed by you and your faculty advisor
- A one-page, single-spaced narrative describing participation in the program, conference, performance, presentation, exhibition, or opportunity and its significance to your professional development and the School of the Arts.
- Conference description and fees
- Documentation of expected hotel and travel costs
- For Option 2 include a copy of invitation to present, preform, or exhibit
- For Option 3 include a brief recommendation letter from a faculty advisor
Incomplete applications will not be submitted for review. Please use the following checklist (.doc) as a guide for submitting all required documentation.
If you are approved for funding, you will receive an award email. Pay close attention to the email as you will need to complete a W-9 (.pdf) and submit it, along with your receipts, to your departmental contact in order to be reimbursed. Also, you are required to fill out and turn in a Travel Fund Report (.doc) after you return from your trip. Failing to do this may make you ineligible for future funding.
Please submit all required information to email@example.com (PDF preferred) or at the front desk in 200 Strong Hall no later than 5:00 PM on the deadline date. Applications are due the first day of every month.
Departmental contacts for reimbursement:
- Dance - Ellie Szalewski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Film & Media Studies - Lene Brooke (email@example.com)
- Theatre - Dea Fitch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Visual Art - Alec Stremel (email@example.com)
Questions regarding the application process? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (785) 864-3661.